Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Designated Wilderness areas in the White Mountains. This work focuses on land conservation and issues surrounding New Hampshire’s six wilderness areas.
ScenicNH Photography LLC
Specializing in environmental conservation and historic preservation photography mainly in the White Mountains region of New Hampshire, Erin Paul’s photography and writing focuses on the history of the White Mountains, and telling the story of abandoned places and forgotten historical sites.
- Redrock Brook, Franconia Brook Trail
- Cedar Brook Spur Line, Bondcliff Trail
- Dry Trestle, Wilderness Trail
- North Fork Junction, Thoreau Falls Trail
- North Fork Spur Line, Thoreau Falls Trail
- Camp 9 Spur Line, Franconia Brook Trail
- Cable Car, Wilderness Trail
- Ice Pond, Black Pond Trail
- Split Rock, Boott Spur Trail
- Madison Boulder, New Hampshire
New Hampshire Books
Some of the below resources are affiliate links, and we will earn a commission if you use that link to make a purchase.
If you enjoy the White Mountains history Erin Paul writes about, please consider making a donation.