Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Designated Wilderness areas in the White Mountains. This work focuses on land conservation and issues surrounding New Hampshire’s six wilderness areas.
ScenicNH Photography LLC
Specializing in environmental conservation and historic preservation photography mainly in the White Mountains region of New Hampshire, Erin Paul’s photography and writing focuses on the history of the White Mountains, and telling the story of abandoned places and forgotten historical sites.
- New Hampshire 4000 Footers
- New Hampshire 52 With A View
- Jewell Trail, White Mountains
- Hexacuba Shelter, Kodak Trail
- Forest Road Status, White Mountains
- Happy Earth Day 2022, New Hampshire
- Cog Railway Hotel Proposal
- Resolution Shelter, Dry River Wilderness
- January History, White Mountains
- 2021 Year in Review, White Mountains
New Hampshire Books
Some of the below resources are affiliate links, and we will earn a commission if you use that link to make a purchase.
If you are here doing research on the White Mountains or you just enjoy the history Erin Paul writes about, please consider making a donation.