Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
White Mountains Issues
Conservation issues that impact the landscape of the New Hampshire White Mountains. This work covers human impact in the White Mountain National Forest.
ScenicNH Photography LLC
Specializing in environmental conservation and historic preservation photography mainly in the White Mountains region of New Hampshire, Erin Paul’s photography and writing focuses on the history of the White Mountains, and telling the story of abandoned places and forgotten historical sites.
- Noyes & Goddard Stove (historical artifact)
- O.G. Thomas Stove (historical artifact)
- Sentinel Pine Covered Bridge
- Cherry Mountain, White Mountains
- Benjamin Lincoln Ball, Mount Washington
- Boise Rock, Franconia Notch
- Jefferson Notch Road, White Mountains
- Jefferson Turnpike, White Mountains
- Happy Earth Day 2023, New Hampshire
- Cherry Mountain Landslide, Jefferson
New Hampshire Books
Some of the below resources are affiliate links, and we will earn a commission if you use that link to make a purchase.
If you enjoy the White Mountains history Erin Paul writes about, please consider making a donation.